The Analyst – Capital Markets works with the deal team on day-to-day transactional execution and the team’s distributed solar financing needs to support and achieve business level goals.
Distributed Solar Development, LLC (DSD) develops distributed solar and solar plus storage projects with municipalities, Fortune 500 companies, and utilities. The Analyst will coordinate with deal team members of the Structured Finance team to originate, structure and close capital markets transactions across the capital stack including tax equity, construction debt and back-leverage.
· Support capital raising transactions in both debt and tax equity
· Develop and maintain relationships with existing financing partners and prospective institutional or private capital sources
· Deliver materials to financing parties timely and accurately
· Communicate key information to deal team, and third parties clearly and effectively
· Excellent interpersonal skills and commercial acumen
· Motivated self-starter with excellent work ethic
· Bachelors degree from a top institution
· Programming experience a plus
Additional Eligibility Requirement
DSD will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Distributed Solar Development (DSD) is transforming the way organizations harness clean energy. With unparalleled capabilities including development, structured financing, project acquisition and long-term asset ownership, DSD creates significant value for our commercial, industrial and municipal customers and partners. Backed by world-leading financial partners like BlackRock Real Assets and rooted in our founding at GE with a 120+ year legacy of innovation, our team brings a distinct combination of ingenuity, rigor, and accountability to every project we manage, acquire, own and maintain. To learn more, visit dsdrenewables.com. Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter. Distributed Solar Development is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.