We are looking for bright, motivated accounting majors to join our team. Our paid internships provide the opportunity to play an instrumental role in the success and growth of both the accounting team and our clients. As an intern, you will assist in the organization and analysis of client account data, collaborate with bookkeepers and accountants on client files, and help with any accounting or finance related projects as they arise. This internship will give you broad accounting experience and the opportunity to learn the monthly accounting process from start to finish. This is currently a remote position.
• Have completed intro accounting courses; Intermediate accounting courses are preferred. The ideal candidate will be in their 3rd or higher year of an accounting degree.
• Strong work ethic
• Thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment with the ability to handle pressure in a positive and professional manner.
• Creative problem solving.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Communication must be clear, concise, and considerate of the needs of others.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and planning skills with great attention to detail.
• Works cooperatively with others and values the different contributions people make.
• Learn and experience month end close from start to finish.
• Learn various software programs used in the outsourced accounting profession.
• Learn time management to facilitate timely month end close.
• Learn client communication and setting appropriate expectations of clients and staff.
• Learn various states of business from start-up to IPOs.