DMi Partners is looking for a Business Development & Client Strategy Representative to join our sales team! The Business Development Client Strategy Representatives are responsible for identifying qualified prospective customers for DMi’s services, and conducting outreach to schedule new meetings with key digital marketing decision-makers that result in sales opportunities being defined.
The Business Development & Client Strategy team focuses on moving prospective clients through the entire sales cycle (prospecting through client onboarding). Your role follows a clear path from understanding key market conditions, researching prospective clients, and connecting with marketing decision-makers. This role requires strategic and consultative sales skills to be an effective matchmaker between prospective client needs and DMi’s suite of solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Leverage multiple outreach methods (email, LinkedIn, cold calls) to engage and build out the top of the sales funnel with new leads and opportunities.
- Work towards achieving and reporting on defined sales activity and revenue goals.
- Emphasize the company’s value proposition and service features, while highlighting the benefits and advantages of working with DMi Partners
- Attend sales group meetings concerning sales targets, forecasts, and strategy execution
- Maintain an active sales opportunity pipeline while continuously expanding a list of new prospects (company and decision-makers) for outreach
- Capturing accurate and complete prospect and client information within DMi’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Maintain DMi’s reputation as a leading marketing agency through ongoing participation at networking events, trade shows, and face-to-face client meetings.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 1+ years of experience in managing new client development initiatives, preferably within an online media or marketing agency setting.
- Proven track record experience over-achieving sales activity quotas and defined revenue goals
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing landscape; preferably performance marketing channels, online media, and agency business models
- Previous experience in sales prospecting, networking, pipeline management, and new business development
- Bachelor degree required
DMi Partners holds the following core values near and dear to our heart: Pride, Wanting to Win, Do the Right Thing, Do it Now, Succeed Together. Or, putting it another way: We are PROUD, to WIN, the RIGHT WAY, RIGHT NOW, as a TEAM.
DMi offers a close-knit, team-oriented working environment in one of today’s fastest-growing, most dynamic industries. We offer a competitive salary, 401(k), complete with all standard health, vision, dental, and vacation benefits. We take care of our team, do good work for our clients, know when to get serious about the business and when to relax and have a good time. If this is the type of team you would be proud to be a part of then please apply.