Doc Wayne Youth Services, Inc.
The Champions Network Intern
Doc Wayne is an award-winning non-profit headquartered in Boston. Using a theoretical curriculum that incorporates social-emotional learning and life skills, we offer traditional outpatient therapy reimagined through the lens of sport. At Doc Wayne, staff are coaches. Our staff lead weekly sessions with 8-12 students, ages 5-18, designed to support them as they process and persevere through adversity. Over time, as individuals and in teams, they learn to heal together, grow together, and win together.
The Champions Network Intern will work closely with The Champions Network team to provide general administrative support for Doc Wayne’s new training program. The Champions Network Intern will assist with the day-to-day operations of the training program, including the creation of new materials, supporting outreach efforts, and managing external relations for this arm of the company. The Champions Network Intern will report to the Deputy Director.
· Assist with Doc Wayne’s training initiative
· Produce materials to be shared with external partners
· Research content areas for continued development of Doc Wayne curricula and training program; understand trends and needs within multiple sectors of Doc Wayne’s training clients
· Coordinate the Champions Circle network
· Assist with maintaining relationships with external partners
· Assist with managing training schedule including, but not limited to webinar scheduling, coordination with speakers, organization of headshots, bios, collateral, and follow-up materials
· Assist with managing online training platform
· Respond to all inquiries regarding training and track outreach
· Manage invoices and payments through collaboration with the Operations Coordinator
· Assist with onboarding for new Champions Network Facilitators
· Serve as a thought partner with the Strategic Initiatives Coordinator, Training and Education Manager, and Deputy Director in developing training materials
- Dynamic energy, dedication, and belief in the power of sports to benefit children
- Superior interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task efficiently
- Excellent professional boundaries
- Team player
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Ability to think out of the box, share ideas and get involved
· Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- CORI check
- Ability to respect client confidentiality
- Spanish speaking and writing capabilities (preferred)
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Doc Wayne is committed to creating impact through diversity, inclusion, and social justice. People of color and people with personal life experiences representative of the population we serve are strongly encouraged to apply. No calls please.