Job Type: Full-time
- Proactively work with prospects and clients to understand their current and future project needs. Effectively communicate project status, drive and elevate decision making and help requests.
- Develop all aspects of the control system for our robotic system, including PLC and HMI programming, PC communication, Network configuration and sensor selection.
- Provide support to installation, modifications of the control system.
- Develop and review the electrical drawings. Supervise the outside panel shop to fabricate electrical panels per the drawing.
- Assist in planning, contract execution/negotiation, vendor management; monitor progress toward goals making necessary adjustments to reach objectives & measure operational KPIs.
- Develops, evaluates, and enhances manufacturing methods, utilizing knowledge of product design, materials and parts, fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, and quality control standards.
- Effectively communicate project status, drive and elevate decision making and help requests.
- Lead critical path schedule items and escalate to leadership on potential risks and delays.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering or related fields.
- Have a broad electrical and control background, including hands-on experience with PLC (ControlLogix/CompactLogix or Siemens S7) and HMI programming, motion controls and associated software.
- Hands-on experience with electrical panel design and troubleshooting.
- Strong sense of ownership to the projects and be highly self-motivated.
- Experience working with industrial safety systems or robotic safety systems.
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocol, e.g. CIP, CAN, EtherCAT, etc.
- Familiar with PC–based controller/interface from windows to real time multi-tasking operating system/embedded and PLC, HMI, PID servo control, linear motor, robotics, motor controller, data acquisition, vision system, low/high voltage system wiring to board level design.
- Experience in designing industrial control systems/electrical panels using AutoCAD or EPLAN.
- Good understanding of the warehousing, supply chain, logistics, ecommerce, or fulfillment industries.
- Experience with robotic solutions in industrial environments.
- Familiar with CE and UL certifications and IEC60204.