Dorm Room Fund is recruiting new student investors! Started almost 10 years ago by First Round Capital, DRF is the original student venture fund. We are a team of students— MBAs, undergrads, PhDs, masters students, etc— who invest capital and time into the best companies coming off of campus. Our student investors learn the ropes of venture capital from some of the best in the industry, and have the opportunity— and responsibility— to back the strongest founders.
Investment Partners have the following responsibilites:
- Meet and find great founders on campus
- Evaluate companies and do deep diligence on a variety of industries
- Work with regional investment partners via weekly meetings
- Invest capital in the best student founders!
- Must be willing to dedicate 10-15 hours (including coffee chats and weekly meetings) to DRF
- Must be in college (MBA, undergrad, masters, PhD, JD — all students welcome to apply)
Applications for new investment partners officially launched on September 8. You can also sign up to our newsletter, The Syllabus, for application updates and other helpful nuggets of information. You are always welcome to email email@example.com with questions along the way.
Finally, we’re very excited to invite you to our virtual AMAs, Fireside chats, and Recruitment Office Hours. You can find all relevant links here. For more information, please check out our recruitment website and FAQ.