Dose is a functional wellness shot brand that creates the most effective shot for your liver, skin, immune system, and muscles. Dose is a fast-growing direct-to-consumer startup that is challenging conventional better-for-you products. Based in Los Angeles, we believe balance starts within.
Founded in 2019, and backed by some of the best minds in food medicine, we expertly formulated to set a new standard in the industry.
Dose is using food as medicine to help people cleanse their liver of toxins, build immunity, improve skin from the inside out, and increase your physical productivity.
Title: Creative Content Intern
Reports to: Founder/Head of Marketing
Are you what Dose is looking for?
We are looking for a creative, dedicated, organized, high-energy professional to join our team. This position will provide the opportunity to gain hands-on business experience working in a driven and fun environment to provide industry-leading better-for-your products. If you’re ready to challenge yourself by stepping out of your comfort zone by helping us make a statement in the wellness industry, continue reading.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and edit unique marketing content through the use of photos, videos, and graphic design.
- Work alongside the company’s founder and head of marketing to plan, organize, and execute impactful projects across social media, digital advertising, and email marketing.
- Enrolled in a Film, Visual arts, Marketing, or another relevant degree
- Interest in health, wellness, and business preferred
- Passion for photography, videography, and graphic design.
- Fascinated by the social media advertising landscape for e-commerce brands and how you can effectively drive people to purchase is a MAJOR plus.
- Portfolio/Reel of short-form video content – can be a social media profile.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience and/or ability to quickly get up-to-speed Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Photoshop, iMovie, and/or After Effects.
- Experience operating digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
- Understanding of digital and social platforms used as primary channels for marketing content
- Excellent organization skills with high attention to detail
- Autonomous, enjoys working independently, with little direction
- Innovative and prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Schedule and Compensation
- Paid Internship. Monthly stipend determined by experience level and time commitment.
- 20 hours per week around the intern’s schedule during the academic year; up to 40 hours per week during the summer.
- Potential opportunity for college credits if approved by the college/university.
- Valuable opportunities to gain relevant work experience and build your resume/portfolio.
- Reference letters offered at the end of the internship based on performance.
- Flexible work schedule.
Important Notice: This is not your average internship — what you do will have a great impact on the entire company. If you have what it takes, apply for this position. We’re building something very special here.