EBY is a women’s empowerment brand that sells premium seamless women’s underwear to subsidize microfinance loans in order to empower women entrepreneurs around the globe. From the women who wear the underwear to the women who benefit from its mission, EBY is an access to power.
EBY is currently looking for a Blog/Copywriting Intern to distill big ideas like “power,” “confidence,” and “self-love” into Power Tips to enrich our audiences lives across multiple channels. The intern would report directly to a supervisor with journalism and blogging experience to mentor them through concept nascency to publication.
Duties will include:
- Writing for multiple channels including our blog, website, social media, etc.
- Building a weekly newsletter
- Learning SEO best practice from internal advisors
- Distilling information about empowerment and personal development for followers
- Developing content around programming EBY offers
The ideal candidate would be an individual who:
- Possesses very strong written and verbal skills
- Is a well-organized self-starter
- Is passionate about fashion, women’s empowerment and social consciousness
- Is flexible and willing to work cooperatively
During your time at EBY you will build a portfolio that can ready you for your first full-time job. Your range of work will allow you to flex your educational muscles in a real work environment and give you valuable experience.
We will support students in completing educational requirements surrounding internships, including learning outcomes and adviser approval, so long as the position and the program focus are aligned.
Dedication of 5-15 hours per week is required.