Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts technical analysis, energy savings, and financial analysis of efficiency improvements for large commercial and industrial customers.
- Work closely with customer facility and operations teams to develop solutions and find program offerings that best meet the customer’s needs.
- Conduct facility walkthroughs, audits, and investigations to help customers identify energy savings opportunities.
- Conducts technical training and product briefing with customers, vendors, and utility representatives.
- Acts as a local on-site representative to the customer’s organization.
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance: Conduct field inspection activities related to the installation of energy efficiency improvements for Small Business, Large C&I, and Combined Heat and Power program participants.
- Technical Assistance and Training: Provide partner technical training and assistance regarding the proper installation of energy-efficient products and services.
- Dispute resolution: Ability to work to resolve any disputes between parties regarding the installation of energy efficiency measures or attributes.
- Technical Outreach and Support for Large C&I and Combined Heat and Power projects.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in mechanical, civil, or electrical engineering and related disciplines.
- 2+ years of experience in energy management or a related field.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills.
- Academic training in heat transfer, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, HVAC, or other subject areas.
- Knowledge and experience with utility-sponsored energy efficiency programs is preferred;
- Self-driven team player with a passion for energy efficiency solutions;
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written); Demonstrated experience with field-based activities and ability to work remotely; and
- Demonstrated good working knowledge of MS Office tools i.e., Excel, Word, and databases.
- Experience/expertise with data analytics/statistical packages; R, SAS, SPSS, Python, Stata, Excel VBA, Matlab, or other software is a plus.
Interested candidates should submit their resumes with a brief cover letter on Handshake. You can also follow-up with your materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.