We are currently looking to hire a Program Administrator for our volunteer program to be based in our HQ in Lobitos, northern Peru.
Benefits of working at EcoSwell:
- Live and work in a surfing paradise of northern Peru
- Food and board provided
- Enhance your CV and gain professional hands-on experience in the development sector
- Have a real impact on people’s lives
- 25 days annual leave (holidays)
- Learn from our educational seminars given by our Directors on topics including but not limited to: international development, NGO/social enterprise creation and management, marketing and outreach, research techniques, and more.
As a Volunteer Program Administrator at EcoSwell stationed in Lobitos, you will be required to work 7.5 hours a day (flexible depending on workload) and oversee the day-to-day operations and growth of our volunteer internship program. The main responsibilities for the role are listed below:
- Be the main point of contact with the volunteer internship applicants, process applications and keep application records up to date, organize and participate in interviews alongside the EcoSwell Directors, organize pick up of volunteer interns
- Be the main point of contact with our partner organizations related to our volunteer programs
- Manage the volunteer program database on salesforce
- Lead our events fairs in the UK and USA, liaising with ambassadors directly requesting their attendance
- Ensure all project descriptions and application platforms are up to date
- Analyze the performance of the volunteer program, pie charts, etc.
- Manage our outreach tracker with EcoSwell’s Director of Outreach and International Operations
- Identify and establish new opportunities and partnerships for expansion of the volunteer program jointly with EcoSwell’s Director of Outreach and International Operations
- Manage volunteer interns and ambassadors for roles related to VP management
- Provide support to any other related tasks as assigned.