Security Assurance Analyst
Are you detail-oriented and analytical? These are top characteristics needed to excel in our Security Assurance Analyst role. This role will primarily support Edifecs’ HITRUST CSF certification and security assurance program by focusing on managing the day-to-day operations related to control requirements, the organization’s compliance with those requirements, and reporting and tracking of the maturity of the program.
*remote position until office re-opens in 2021
What you will do:
· Assist in documenting, implementing, monitoring and measuring HITRUST CSF control objectives and maturity
· Work with cross-functional teams and controls owners to review and update controls and the information security management program (ISMP) documentation on an annual basis
· Document findings and work with control owners to document remediation plans and track plans through to resolution
· Identify opportunities for process improvements and innovation to the overall security assurance program
· Assist with various security and risk projects and program initiatives as assigned
· Provide ongoing security assurance related support for fast growing, highly regulated, Edifecs healthcare software products, solutions, and services.
What you will bring:
· Recent graduate with bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Assurance, Cyber Security or related disciplines required
· Master’s degree is preferred
· Demonstrated coursework or projects related to cybersecurity audit, assurance, control assessments, and remediation management
· Foundational understanding of information security requirements, cyber security frameworks, standards and controls
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must
· Passion for technology, security and innovation
· Strong communication and technical acumen to translate client business requirements into operating procedures
· Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills; must be able to assess, evaluate and analyze a variety of business and technology
· Excellent time-management and organizational skills is a must; including the ability to effectively balance multiple ongoing projects and tasks and competing priorities
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
· Proficiency with MS Office and capable of learning internal productivity and governance tools
Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. We empower healthcare organizations to scale the partnerships required by payment, care delivery and access reform initiatives that are redefining the healthcare industry. We are disruptors, scientists, data nerds, doctors and artists. We believe information technology can revolutionize healthcare. Edifecs has grown from a small start-up to the market leader in our space, and today boasts over 375 healthcare clients that include 25 Blue Plans, over 50 Commercial Plans, 100’s of Healthcare Providers, State and Federal agencies, along with partnership arrangements with most leading middleware stack vendors. Edifecs is regularly recognized as a leader in the Healthcare IT. We have received recognition and awards and continue to be recognized for our overall performance as a company, our dynamic workplace culture and our commitment to innovation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Edifecs will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities who need assistance applying for a job. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.