EdisonLearning is looking for part-time undergraduate or graduate or education students looking for a grading and tutoring hotline role in the subject areas of secondary English, mathematics, science, and social studies. Each position will be responsible for assisting with responses to student messages via email or eSchoolware, grading quizzes, exams, writing assignments, speaking assignments, and projects in accordance with defined service level agreements, and covering at least 3 hours of the tutoring hotline per day to ensure student success and access . The tutoring hotline is a toll-free number that operates Monday – Friday where students can ask for assistance with their eCourses or set tutoring appointments for a live session.
Candidates will need to have both Child Abuse, state, and federal clearances to serve in this position and assist minors. An interest in education or core subject area is preferred. Core duties include:
- Cover the tutoring at least 3 hours per week
- Provide tutoring services over the phone, email, or in scheduled live webinars
- Respond to student and family inquires by phone, email, and eSchoolware messaging
- Grade eSchoolware assessment items and provide personalized, effective feedback
- Approve grades when appropriate and share mid-term and final achievement data with the Instructional Project Manager
- Other duties as assigned