The Portfolio Management Senior Analyst will support the relationship with existing institutional investors in EDPR NA wind and solar assets. Additionally, this position will be responsible for analyzing the data on a monthly basis and provide required notices and other deliverables to investors.
- Analyst will be responsible for maintaining the relationships with institutional investors for a portfolio of wind and solar assets across North America.
- Analyst will monitor asset financial and operational performance and assist with annual budgeting process, developing required reports/presentations and communicating this information to investors.
- Analyst will conduct monthly analysis of asset accounting data and operational cash flow, working with accounting team to make any necessary corrections.
- Analyst will ensure compliance with various lending covenants by delivering required notices and other deliverables to investors.
- Analyst will support commercial activity by reviewing lending documents to determine need for investor approval, and will work with investors to secure such approval where necessary.
- Analyst will support due diligence requests for any transactions regarding their assets, both internal and external.
- Analyst will require a working knowledge of SQL and will be responsible for troubleshooting reporting database where necessary.
Direct reports: None
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business, Engineering, or other STEM related field. Master Degree preferred.
- 1 – 3 years in finance related field, preferably in the renewable energy industry.
- Understanding of Microsoft products and/or complementing products preferred.
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Strong Communication, Customer/Partner Relationships, and Technology Expertise preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Persistence needed to follow through and achieve results
- Ability to be self-motivated and highly organized
- Strong Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- PowerBI and SQL preferred
Physical demands & working conditions:
- Sitting/Standing/Flexibility: Ability to stand and sit for 8 or more hours when in an office environment
- Speech/Reading: Ability to speak, read, and write English proficiently and deliver a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form
- Lifting: Ability to lift items weighing up to 10 pounds
- Vision/Hearing: Ability to understand a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form
- Safety: Ability to understand and communicate safety precautions when necessary