Edquity is an anti-poverty technology company that helps colleges improve students’ basic needs and financial security by increasing access to emergency resources and funding. To help students, including the 3 million who drop out every year due to a time-sensitive financial crisis, Edquity provides partner colleges with a mobile app and web platform that helps students overcome financial emergencies. With Edquity, students can apply for emergency cash grants, discover emergency resources, and more.
In the wake of COVID-19, students and partners need Edquity more than ever, as Congress has provided $32 billion in emergency aid. Edquity is quickly scaling to ensure it can administer hundreds of millions of dollars to support millions of students during this crisis.
Edquity has raised over $6.5MM in funding from some of the leading impact and postsecondary success investors and has also received support from foundations like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Edquity is seeking a Partner Success Manager on the Partner Success team who is passionate about enhancing financial stability and social mobility in higher education and improving college graduation rates for low and middle-income students.
This individual will serve as the primary relationship manager for all Edquity partner organizations and institutions, providing high quality customer experience tailored to new and existing partners’ specific goals. To ensure partners achieve those goals, the Partnership Manager will provide strategic, consultative guidance centered on deploying emergency aid effectively. Moreover, this individual will use their expert-level product and industry knowledge to provide ongoing problem-solving support by identifying challenges and opportunities and implementing creative solutions. The Partnership Manager will also use data to analyze and develop insights regarding strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks specific to each partner with a constant focus on activating opportunities, alleviating risks and ultimately driving partner retention and/or maximizing contract value. This full-time role will work closely with the Head of Student and Partner Success, as well as closely collaborate with our Business Development Team and Partner Success Implementation Manager.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as a programmatic and contextual expert around deploying emergency aid across higher education and organization partners at Edquity.
- Facilitate the timely and successful delivery of our product solutions according to customer needs and objectives for a portfolio of 10+ partners.
- Use expert-level product and industry knowledge in order to capitalize on timely opportunities and provide creative solutions across partners at the bottom of the funnel in sales process, in partnership with Business Development Team + official partners in an effort to drive retention and satisfaction.
- Proactively investigate risks and challenges to propose solutions to partners
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to troubleshoot user and/or partner problems, report product issues as needed, and make progress towards resolution.
- Develop and present quantitative and qualitative reports on partnership progress for both internal stakeholders and partners themselves, with a constant focus on activating opportunities, alleviating risks and ultimately driving partner retention and/or maximizing contract value.
- Improve the overall Partner Success function by identifying gaps in systems and processing, proposing solutions to fill those gaps, and implementing enhancements.
What You Should Have:
- Proven professional experience in strategic account management and/or business development for the higher education industry
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to communicate (verbally and through writing), present, and influence credibly and effectively with external partners and internal stakeholders
- Experience in a compliance driven environment
- Ability to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent time and project management skills and ability to rapidly improve inefficient processes
- Experience with Data Management and CRM Systems
- Fully Paid Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Unlimited PTO
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
- Generous Parental Leave Benefits
- 401k matching
- Annual professional development stipend
- Potential for equity share options
- Many others!
Edquity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.