Edulastic in a nutshell:
Edulastic is a powerful digital tool that helps educators assess student progress. With Edulastic, teachers and schools can save time, track learning standards, and gain immediate insights and data on student progress. The platform allows teachers to find assessments or create their own using a variety of question types from multiple choice to drag-and-drop. Teacher accounts are free forever. Teachers, schools, and districts can also purchase a premium version of our product for additional features.
Launched in 2014 by entrepreneurs looking to improve education and accelerate learning, Edulastic continues to grow year after year. As we grow, our workload grows too. We want to do the best we can to reach new educators while supporting the incredible community we already interact with.
Paid Internship Opportunity
This is a remote, part-time 8 to 20 hours-per-week position.
Are you a college student who is motivated, resourceful, and tech-savvy with social media? Edulastic is looking to hire a social media intern as soon as possible. The intern will work directly with the marketing team to craft and execute content for all platforms, including and not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & Pinterest. We are looking for a new team player to join our mighty marketing team who is excited to make a positive impact. We look forward to receiving your application!
Qualities we are looking for:
- Social Media Experience: Knowledgeable about Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & Pinterest.
- Tech-Savvy: Quick to pick up new tools
- Writing Skills: A demonstrated writing ability to connect with a target audience
- Storytelling: Convey information in an authentic, concise, and memorable manner
- Graphic Design: Ability to pull together images, infographics, etc. for social channels
- Video Production: Basic video editing and creation skills for social media posts
- Creative Thinking: Bring new perspectives and fresh ideas to the table
- Organization: Task management, time management, reliable and timely
- Focused: Able to work both as part of a team and solo in a remote work setting
- Positive Attitude: High-energy, team player, and a good sense of humor
Duties may include:
- Assist the marketing team in reaching and engaging teachers and education leaders by sharing Edulastic stories, information, and updates
- Assist with writing strong messages for social media platforms
- Assist with the creation of multimedia content (images, video, infographics, etc) to engage social media communities
- Assist with developing posts, stories, reels, videos, fleets, IGTV, and other forms of channel communication as needed
- Assist with creative campaign formulation, production, and delivery
- Assist with telling stories of our community’s successes to build meaningful connections and encourage engagement
- Assist with tactics to grow online community and presence
- Assist with additional marketing initiatives as needed
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter explaining your interest in social media in general and in this position specifically
- A list (with links as able) of your personal social-media channels, as well as any that you currently manage
- Optional: A writing sample
We will review applications on a rolling basis until the position is filled.