Are you passionate about clean code and modern application architecture design? Are you a technically-inclined team-player? Do you pride yourself on staying up-to-date with the latest in business application trends?
Then this job might be for you.
At Elevate HR, we believe in establishing long-term relationships with our clients and long-term careers for our employees. We believe that people are the dynamic engines of company growth. Come work hand-in-hand with us, a uniquely-skilled Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Cloud Service Provider, to build and deliver our unrivaled Identify Access Management (IAM) and Human Capital Management (HCM) software and consulting services for companies across the globe.
As a new software developer with Elevate HR, you will work collaboratively with product designers and other software developers and engineers to design and create new software modules, enhancements, and features for Elevate HR’s business application suite and mobile apps. As a key member of our product team, you will work directly with business owners to shape product direction and bring new features to market.
Your profile for success at Elevate HR:
- You enjoy working independently, but also collaboratively as part of a diverse team
- You’ve never met a deadline you couldn’t beat
- You are detail oriented, with strong analytical skills
- You are flexible, open minded, adaptable to project exigencies
- You are curious, with a strong interest in adapting new product to different platforms
- You are an excellent communicator with extraordinary written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- You are committed to producing quality code and look forward to daily scrum and regular code review with your peers
A few boxes you’ll need to check:
- Undergraduate BA or BS and/or advanced degree from a top accredited university, with an exceptional academic track record
- Experience with Azure or other cloud development
- Knowledge of relational database architecture and design
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, C#, .NET Core, Java script, JSON required
- Experience with front end development using JQuery, CSS, HTML 5
- Comprehension of MS SQL
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines
- Ability to travel to customer locations for requirements gathering and implementation tasks (10-20%), if needed **Business travel not scheduled to resuem prior to 2nd quarter 2021 at the earliest**
- Residence in or within easy daily commuting distance from Manhattan, NY
- Authorization to work in the United States now and in the future
A year in the life:
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specifications
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined templates
- Leverage Agile development methodology, and participate in daily scrum meetings
- Develop software according to written technical specifications
- Code to established standards and best practices
- Perform testing of programs to established standards
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects
- Perform maintenance programming and correct identified defects
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses
What’s in it for you?
We invest time in you and help you look to your future. We offer:
- Clear job responsibilities and multiple opportunities for team collaboration
- Flexible options for your career path
- Freedom to move between internal teams
- Regular travel opportunities to conferences
- Quarterly design meetings at Elevate HR offices
- Chances to access, learn, and get certified in new Microsoft technologies
Elevate HR is hiring Software Developers exclusively for our Manhattan office. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, the NYC team is currently working virtually.
Elevate HR, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Elevate HR prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
© Elevate HR, 2021