Are you a Rockstar? Cannot stop creating, addicted to building cool new games and awesome features? Join us to change the technical sales world. We are a start-up with an opportunity to get in at the ground level of game design and development. We are looking for a motivated and passionate person that is equally amazing at game design and development.
ElevenPoint2 is a pre-seed startup looking to change the world of Sales training. We partner with global technical sales companies to accelerate skill uptake. Our approach comes from the method used at the space program, based on our founder’s experience as a former flight control engineer at NASA.
What you will be doing:
- Leading prototype design and development
- Building cool new games and awesome features seen by thousands of players on Android and iOS
- Working on various app components from gameplay to UI to networking
- Brainstorming new ideas and features with the team
- Work with an agile team in a startup environment
- Contributing unique, personal ideas toward all aspects of the game’s design, production and development
- Using strong critical thinking to problem solve and debug
Our ideal person:
- Wants to change the world with your creativity and passion for games
- Great communication skills
- Great team player and strong collaborator, willing to accept and respond to critical feedback
- Wants to be a part of an exciting, fast pace startup environment and works well with a small, dynamic team
- 3+ years of experience in game design with 1 shipped title
- Experience as primary architect of at least one core gameplay system
- Strong skills in React.JS, Java, Objective-C, or C/C++, Unity
- Android or iOS frameworks (Ionic a plus)
- Foundation in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented software design
- Version control such as Git
- Ability to adapt to ever changing requirements and latest technologies
- Knowledge of agile development cycle
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, and able to work independently
- Passionate about personal development and takes advantage of opportunities to continuously improve
Interested? Please send us your resume and a 20 second video of why this opportunity excites you. We will be in touch with qualified candidates.
ElevenPoint2 is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Initially this is an equity position until we receive funding.