What is the Fellowship?
- “Impact/Build Skills”: intern remotely with a peacebuilding initiative for 3 or 6 months and gain experience in an array of nonprofit skills.
- “Knowledge”: acquire fluency in the state of civil society peacebuilding through our cutting-edge curriculum and biweekly cohort meetings for 3 months.
- “Network”: connect with Fellows from around the world, EP’s facilitators and mentors, and activists in Israel-Palestine.
Who is it For?
- Anyone who is eager to contribute to peacebuilding in Israel-Palestine as part of a diverse Fellowship cohort and global volunteer network.
- Our Fellows typically are in their 20s and are students at the undergraduate or graduate level—from all over the world.