A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
About the Program: The Life Science Graduate Internship Program is a 10-week remote working experience designed to identify the next generation of talent at MilliporeSigma. This program provides a unique opportunity within one of our business units or capabilities to develop strategic capabilities and build your business acumen in a supportive, team setting.
Those selected, will own a high impact project(s) and benefit from the experience of an executive mentor and the MilliporeSigma Talent and Development organization. You will also participate in a variety of activities to promote teamwork, social responsibility, and the development of both technical and interpersonal skills.
In this role, you will,
- Design test plans, create test summary reports of high quality
- Write, execute test cases for functional and performance testing following the established process
- Work as a member of the scrum team including planning, estimating, and verifying user stories and acceptance criteria
- Effectively communicate status, metrics, and issues to the team on a regular basis
- Become a user expert on Cheminformatics SaaS application, and to be able to assist the feature design and troubleshooting customer reported issues.
- Develop quality-related standard operation procedures and support the application of best practices
Who You Are:
- Pursuing a Masters Degree in Chemistry, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Management, or related Scientific/Technical discipline
- 6+ months experience with testing performance, security, data integration, scalability, reliability on SaaS platform
- Analytics Skill and Detail-Orientated
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Understanding of Quality Assurance life cycle, methodologies and best practices
- Excellent knowledge in test case management system such as TestRail, and bug tracking systems such as Jira.
- Experience in test documentation, defect analysis, tracking and reporting.
- Experience in managing quality system and regulatory compliance, preferably in areas of regulatory pharmaceutical compliance
- Experience with one of automation tools like Protractor, JMeter, Selenium, TestComplete, VS Coded UI, QTP
- Highly motivated graduate student with a proven track record of academic excellence and a desire to work in the Life Science industry.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.