A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
About the Program: The Life Science Graduate Internship Program is a 10-week remote work experience designed to identify the next generation of talent at MilliporeSigma. This program provides a unique opportunity within one of our business units or capabilities to develop strategic capabilities and build your business acumen in a supportive, team setting.
Those selected, will own a high impact project(s) and benefit from the experience of an executive mentor and the MilliporeSigma Talent and Development organization. You will also participate in a variety of activities to promote teamwork, social responsibility, and the development of both technical and interpersonal skills.
We are looking for a Digital marketing Communication Specialist to support or Global Strategic Accounts. In this role, you will oversee developing Digital marketing tactics to:
- Attract a targeted audience with an omnichannel approach from Social Networks, to Mass mailing and any other channels that fulfil the campaign goals
- Convert to qualified leads and/or eCommerce sales, visitors developing Digital tactics such as webinars or Account Based Marketing
- You will develop visuals and content pieces to support execution of the Digital Campaigns
This role requires a natural interest for latest Digital Marketing innovations with project management skillset in order to lead a project from A to Z.
You will collaborate with Global Strategic Account Directors, Digital Lead, Marketing communication and Global eBusiness teams.
Who You Are:
- Pursuing a business-related graduate degree, Digital Marketing or Marketing specializations
- 6+ months experience with picture and graphics editing tools, such as Photoshop
- Experience with digital marketing activities
- General knowledge and understanding of digital marketing tools (Eloqua, Hubspot, Marqueto, etc.)
- Biology background
- Good communication written and oral skills
- Project management and teamwork spirit is expected
- Passion, an entrepreneurial spirit, and willingness to have a curious mind to drive initiatives
- Ability to absorb, understand, and structure large amounts of new information quickly
- Highly motivated graduate student with a proven track record of academic excellence and a desire to work in the Life Science industry.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.