A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
About the Program:
The Life Science Graduate Internship program is a 10-week experience designed to identify the next generation of talent at MilliporeSigma. This program provides a unique opportunity within one of our business units or capabilities (Research Solutions, Applied Solutions, Process Solutions, or Strategy and Business Development) to focus on a key, strategic business area within our Life Science sector.
For those selected, you will own a high impact project(s) and benefit from the support of an executive mentor and the MilliporeSigma Talent and Development organization. You will have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities throughout the program to promote teamwork, social responsibility and the development of both technical and interpersonal skills.
Start Date: June 7, 2020 through August 13, 2020
Location: For the 2021 summer, this program will be fully virtual. If circumstances allow, the team will bring the intern cohort onsite the week of our poster symposium.
Your Role: In this results driven, analytical marketeering role you will work with the Global Customer Experience team, in Burlington, MA. This is a dynamic, highly collaborative team that enjoys being “problem solvers” in science and technology.
- Interview commercial and business practitioners across the MilliporeSigma Life Science organization as to their VoC methodologies, best practices and identified gaps, perform industry benchmarking analysis.
- Develop user profiles and provide tailored recommendations for implementing the best VoC instruments for Process Solutions.
- Research and recommend a harmonized and efficient way of capturing and analyzing VoC data from all users to leverage common information and to extract the value.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to drive actionable outcomes from these profiles and recommendations
Who you are:
- Pursuing a Master’s Degree in Market Research or Marketing Analytics
- 6+ months of experience in the use of digital solutions including big-data analysis.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional global team.
- Possess passion, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a curious mind to drive initiatives to meet agreed upon milestones.
- Ability to absorb, understand, and structure large amounts of new information quickly.
- Highly motivated graduate student with a proven track record of academic excellence and a desire to work in the Life Science industry.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.