The Associate Integration Engineer is instrumental in the development of solutions connecting endpoint’s and our partner’s external systems. Working closely with other Operations personnel, you will lead the development effort for both internal and external integrations.
*This position can be based remotely in the US.
- Understanding the design documents and system requirements to write deliverable integration solutions.
- Being conversant across both integrations development and internal systems to make modifications and enhancements across all aspects of the endpoint ecosystem.
- Work on projects from requirements to launch, including code review, testing and deployment.
- Troubleshoot and maintain existing integration systems.
- Work with operations and central integrations developers and project managers to facilitate delivery.
- Help facilitate setup, posting and deployment process of integrations and data transfers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and/or appropriate experience
- 1 – 3 years’ experience with system design and development, specifically using SQL Server and T-SQL. Scripting experience in both
- PowerShell and Shell scripting with demonstrable success in automating processes.
- Experience with technologies, including C#/Java/RESTful APIs/SOAP web services
- Experienced with the creation and parsing of XML, JSON, and various other flat file formats
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Attentive listening skills.
endpoint is an equal opportunities employer AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.