Reporting to the Executive Director, Business Development, the Business Development Associate will be responsible for qualifying leads into sales qualified opportunities. They will also focus on identifying and developing business opportunities as well as assisting with the sales process, including working with our internal teams to help answer RFPs.
*This role can be based remotely, East-Coast preferred.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Prepare and deliver compelling presentations to prospective clients about the endpoint platform
- Route qualified opportunities to appropriate business development executives for development
- Exceed weekly prospecting metrics
- Achieve quarterly quotas
- Identify and research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Maintain accurate records and log all activities in Salesforce database
- Communicate weekly activities and coordinate sales pipeline with sales leadership
- Generate proposals using endpoint templates
- Participate in various trade shows and conferences
- Provide ad-hoc sales support for strategic and operational initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- 1 year IVR/IWR or pharmaceutical services related sales experience, preferred.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts
- Proven ability to work independently as well as in a sales team environment.
- Organized with methodical approach for prospecting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong phone presence and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Attentive listening skills
endpoint is an equal opportunities employer AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.