Reporting to the Associate Director, Information Technology, the Implementation Specialist supports data and system tasks for implementations and data integrations at endpoint. Responsibilities include change management, data transfers, data integrations, and writing supporting documentation. The person in this role will have fastidious attention to detail and an unwavering commitment to quality. A familiarity with clinical trials is beneficial. The role requires interaction with internal study teams and occasionally external end users and sponsors.
* Remote opportunities available, West-Coast hours preferred.
- Reviews and executes SQL scripts for environment builds and moves.
- Performs data integration scheduling and analysis to ensure scheduled tasks and data moves take place.
- Reviews change requests for clarity, completeness, and impact.
- Collaborates with Client Services, Development and internal and external clients as needed to ensure system deployments are made in the spirit of the original request.
- Manages and continuously updates best practices for system deployments and data integrations.
- Collaborates with DBA on best practices for database management.
- Reviews Data Integration and Data Specification Plans for quality, consistency and feasibility.
- Troubleshoots data integration transmission delays and coordinates retransmission with Client Services.
- Coordinates database locking and the archiving, unlocking and system restoration of project databases and related documents.
- Collaborates with IT and implementation team to address clinical application requests and/or changes to clinical database systems.
- Participates in conference calls and/or meetings with vendors as needed.
- This position may require occasional weekend and holiday coverage.
- Demonstrate efficient and accurate completion of all responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and/or appropriate experience.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience with SQL Data Management, preferably in the Clinical Trials industry.
- Applied experience utilizing SQL scripting, as well as creating complex queries.
- Advanced MS Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps, etc.) expertise is desired.
- Experience with Microsoft SSMS; FTP & SFTP, and managed file transfer software is desired.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented production environment.
- Ability to identify and solve technical problems independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of professionals.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Proactive team player enthusiastic with high work ethics.
- PC experience with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, SQL Server).
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
endpoint is an equal opportunities employer AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.