The Project Coordinator supports client implementations, from initial engagement to final launch, and provides ongoing support to live studies.
- Support Project Managers (PMs) on study related duties including but not limited to:
- Data Change Requests, Support Requests, and Production Incidents on assigned studies.
- Organizing and scheduling check-ins.
- Logging support tickets for studies.
- Go-live setup tasks such as adding sites and users.
- Oversee related activities related to posting studies to various environments.
- Ensuring deliverables are in place and driving/overseeing the posting of a study to various environments.
- Client acceptance testing and unit testing.
- Study documentation updates and creation.
- Assists the project manager with project implementation and maintenance activities for assigned studies, including associated enhancement activities.
- Performs filing and maintenance of project study documentation for assigned projects, and maintains a state of audit readiness.
- Collaborates with the PMs to create, finalize, and update applicable study documentation.
- Support internal teams to help them manage maintenance issues as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and/or appropriate work experience
- Experience coordinating and scheduling for high-volume operations
- Ability to understand and communicate task or project tracking methodologies
- Organized with methodical approach to scheduling
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- SQL experience, a plus!
- Attention to detail and quality orientation
- Strong customer service orientation
- Organized, logical approach to prioritizing and executing assignments
- Ability to maintain positive rapport with diverse array of colleagues and clients
- Able to work on multiple assignments with standard levels of supervision
- Ability to learn and apply new skills quickly
- Adaptability/flexibility in a changeable, fast-paced environment
endpoint is an equal opportunities employer AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.