endpoint is an interactive response technology (IRT®) systems and solutions provider that supports the life sciences industry. Since 2009, we have been working with a single vision in mind, to help sponsors and pharmaceutical companies achieve clinical trial success. Our solutions, realized through the proprietary PULSE® platform, have proven to maximize the supply chain, minimize operational costs, and ensure timely and accurate patient dosing. endpoint is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with offices across the United States, Europe, and Asia. endpoint is a subsidiary of LabCorp, a publicly traded company with more than $11B in revenue and 77,000 employees worldwide.
The Staff Accountant will support the Accounting Department with the day to day responsible for Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) and General Ledger (GL) responsibilities.
*San Francisco-Office based is preferred and Remote candidates will be considered.
- Assist with customer invoicing and cash collection
- Prepare budget tracker and account reconciliation for customers
- Partner with Operation team to update clinical trial study data and status in SalesForce
- Assist with monthly maintenance revenue forecast
- Process and analyze vendor bills in Bill.com, employee expense reports and Corporate credit card activities in Expensify
- Set up prepaid amortization schedule in NetSuite and run monthly amortization
- Prepare journal entry, balance sheet reconciliation and analyses
- Perform other accounting tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or in Business with an emphasis in Accounting is required.
- No experience required
- Team player, effective and pleasant communicator with all levels of management, cross functional organizations and customers
- Strong Excel skills, ability to work with lookups, pivot tables and sum if functions
- High degree of accuracy and sharp focus on details
- Result oriented with strong work ethic and integrity
endpoint is an equal opportunities employer AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.