Who We Are
Enel is a globally recognized leader in sustainable energy and is consistently named one of Fortune Magazine’s “Companies that are Changing the World.” It is also one of the largest and most trusted energy companies in the world, serving around 70 million customers in more than 30 countries across 5 continents. The Enel Group vision is about Open Power. Open Power means opening energy access to more people; opening the world of energy to new technologies; opening new ways for people to manage energy; opening new uses of energy; and opening more partnerships. These are ambitious goals and we are pursuing them with the passion of more than 65,000 people whose brilliant work is based on our values of Responsibility, Innovation, Trust and Proactivity. At Enel North America, our businesses are leading the energy transition, creating the sustainable energy solutions of the future to help individuals, businesses and communities change energy into lasting value.
Enel X works closely with businesses and institutions to develop, execute, and continually refine a holistic energy strategy designed to achieve desired outcomes through a suite of solutions and services.
As a Procurement Operations Specialist you will be tasked with driving our internal processes in support of these solutions. Successful Operations candidates have a passion for process and systems.
What You’ll Do at Enel:
Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
- Provide operational support (system set up, requirements review, data gathering) to internal stakeholders in advance of request for proposals (RFPs) for energy pricing
- In collaboration with the Energy Procurement Manager, provide time-sensitive support during the RFP process – confirming supplier participation, answering basic questions regarding system access, reporting of RFP bid results, etc.
- Following successfully awarded RFPs, complete the system closeout process and ensure we have the required documents and information uploaded to our systems for accurate recordkeeping
- Review, analyze, and follow up on missing supplier payments, ensuring our post-contract collections processes are well managed
- Develop a deep understanding of Enel X’s procurement software and a working knowledge of Salesforce.
Who You Are:
- Sharp attention to detail and a willingness to dive in and issues
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Ability to take direction and learn about internal systems and processes
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic setting, adaptable to changing priorities and schedules
- Ability to work under close supervision
What You’ve Accomplished:
- BS. or B.A. or equivalent required, preferred in an analytical field such as business, finance, economics, communications
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication
What Enel Offers You:
• A rapidly growing yet well-established business, • Ability to work with employees from many different cultures and backgrounds., • Benefits and rewards that support the life and well-being of you and your family., • One of the world’s most recognizable and respected brands in the energy industry that believes by working together we can create a new energy era in which the world can become more sustainable., • Opportunity to grow and develop your career with the support and mentorship of senior leaders., • Various forms of flexibility to help you integrate your life with your professional commitments.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies
Enel North America has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Enel North America will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Enel North America, in any capacity will be considered property of Enel North America. This policy is applicable to all Enel North America locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Enel North America will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Enel North America is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Enel North America has facilities.