At Energy Solutions we focus on the big impacts. And we believe that market-based programs can be a powerful force to deliver large-scale energy, carbon and water-use savings. For 26 years we’ve harnessed that power to offer proven, performance-based solutions for our utility, government, and institutional customers.
Our turnkey products accelerate energy efficiency; enable distributed energy resources; promote market development for beneficial products; and provide technical and policy support to set smart energy standards at the local, state, and national levels.
Because of our focus on the market, our innovative products scale quickly and often deliver the majority of our clients’ energy savings.
How do we do it? We look at the market end-to-end to target the best new technologies, work with key partners in the supply chain for seamless adoption, and then help governments and our market partners set rules that require people to use these beneficial technologies.
Why do we do it? Simply put, our market-based products deliver environmental and resource solutions that are better for business and better for society.
We are looking to fill a Project Manager position as part of our Energy Efficiency Programs Department. As a member of the Energy Solutions team, you will have a broad impact on energy efficiency markets and greenhouse gas reductions through our work for North American Program Administrators and other national leaders in energy efficiency. This unique market opportunity, paired with Energy Solutions mission driven approach, creates a perfect environment for an individual who wants to have an active voice in shaping the nation’s energy future.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overall direction, management, quality control and completion of project deliverables
- Managing project budgets and tasks with minimal oversight
- Facilitating the progress of multiple projects and bringing them to conclusion
- Communicating project progress to management and clients
- Interacting with customers, clients, and external collaborators
- Conducting market research and data analysis
- Tracking of industry trends and other market changes that impact energy efficiency
- Organizing and facilitating in-person meetings and conference calls
- Conducting literature searches
- A bachelor’s degree with an energy focus, preference being towards engineering, environmental science or business
- A minimum of two years of work experience and/or graduate school
- Familiarity with commercial energy efficient HVAC, Foodservice, and related technologies
- Flexibility and adaptability in regard to project focus
- Demonstrated ability to conduct detailed technical and quantitative analysis
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to interact professionally with clients and present in the primary role
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work and thrive independently
- Excellent personal accountability and quality control practices
- Willingness to conduct business travel
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous retirement package. Energy Solutions provides an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, other pre-tax contribution plans and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
To apply for this position please visit https://energy-solution.com/company/careers/. For more information about Energy Solutions, please visit us on our website at www.energysolution.com.
Information will be requested to perform a compulsory background check, drug screens are required and permanent work authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. EOE.