ENSCO Avionics is looking for a talented Software Engineer intern to join its IData® development team. IData® is the only data-driven solution for accelerating the creation of mission- and safety-critical embedded display applications on the market. IData® provides a robust and flexible development framework to easily design, develop, prototype, and deploy rich graphics for any target display application regardless of platform.
As part of the IData® team you will be involved in the development of the desktop application, porting of embedded software target hardware for both customer applications and demonstrations, customer support, road-map decisions.
*Telecommuting or Working Remote is available with management discretion
At ENSCO Avionics, we take our tagline “Ideas to Reality” very seriously. Joining ENSCO is an opportunity to advance humankind through technological and scientific discovery. Our dedicated workforce is diverse—in background, experience, skills, and interests. ENSCO Avionics employees are encouraged to be courageous and innovative in their ideas and work collaboratively to help develop cutting-edge technology and inventions that make future dreams a reality. ENSCO Avionics offers a supportive & unique culture, positive work environment, and flexible work schedules that empower its employees to achieve their maximum potential.
If you have the skills, experience, and desire to join our talented team and contribute to the needs of today’s modern aircraft, we want to talk to you about this opportunity.
Qualifications Required (Skills) :
- Current college sophomore/ junior/ senior pursuing an AS/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Hands-on and/or academic experience with OpenGL (Shader based)
- Hands-on and/or academic experience with C
- Candidate must be a self-starter and work well in a process-oriented team environment
- High level of professionalism, work ethic, and attention to quality
Qualifications Desired :
- Hands-on and/or academic experience with OpenGL (Fixed Function Pipeline)
- Hands-on and/or academic experience with User Interface development and/or Human Factor