**Sign-On or Relocation Bonus Available**
**Telecommuting or Working Remote is available with management discretion**
ENSCO Avionics is looking for talented Engineers to help verify embedded software applications for the next generation of commercial aircraft. Your responsibilities will span the full DO-178C Verification Process, from reviewing software requirements to designing and executing requirement-based tests. The software testing process involves the use of Special Test Equipment (STE) to monitor and control the hardware interfaces that interact with the embedded software applications under test. Test procedures are developed through automated scripts that interact with National Instruments LabVIEW Virtual Instruments for controlling the STE.
There are multiple positions available from entry-level candidates through the experienced DO-178 Verification Engineer. Connect with ENSCO to explore the possibilities of joining our exciting team!
At ENSCO Avionics, we take our tagline “Ideas to Reality” very seriously. Joining ENSCO is an opportunity to advance humankind through technological and scientific discovery. Our dedicated workforce is diverse—in background, experience, skills, and interests. ENSCO Avionics employees are encouraged to be courageous and innovative in their ideas and work collaboratively to help develop cutting-edge technology and inventions that make future dreams a reality. ENSCO Avionics offers a supportive & unique culture, positive work environment, and flexible work schedules that empower its employees to achieve their maximum potential.
Qualifications Required (Skills) :
- Technical Training or AS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Equivalent. with a minimum of 6 months experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Experience using the C Programming Language
- Excellent interpersonal skills including working in team environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of professionalism, work ethic, and attention to quality
Qualifications Desired :
- BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Equivalent
- Experience using components of Special Test Equipment (STE) such as Oscilloscope, Variable Power Supply, etc. to test embedded software applications.
- Understanding of Requirement-Based Testing
- Experience with RTCA DO-178B/C Verification Process
- Experience working with National Instruments LabVIEW Virtual Instruments
- Experience with Configuration Management systems such as IBM Rational Synergy and/or Apache Subversion (S