Who We Are:
Envision Horizons is an ecommerce marketing and technology firm launched in 2017. Our team is composed of ecommerce experts and software engineers. It is our mission to be the strategic partner for multi-million dollar brands. We help them achieve their goals through human intelligence and expertise powered by our proprietary technology. We specialize in Amazon and Walmart, but as the ecommerce landscape changes we continue to adapt to strive to be on the cutting edge of new marketplaces and solutions for our clients.
Our Core Values:
Be Inquisitive – be naturally curious, love working with data, and determined to find an answer.
Be A Boss – think like a business owner and be confident in your knowledge and expertise.
Get It Done – It is nearly impossible to know everything about Amazon, but the name of the game is being self-sufficient to find the answer and to get it done.
What You Will Do:
As an Account Manager, you will be in charge of your own book of business and managing relationships with each brand that you oversee. Account Managers wear several hats when managing brands but your core responsibilities will be analyze trends and reports, Product Detail Page optimizations, Pay Per Click Advertising, Display Advertising, strategy and more. You will become an Amazon expert and clients will look to you for guidance on how to run their online business. No two days will be the same!
How You Will Make A Difference:
Not only will you be a part of growing Envision Horizons, but as an Account Manager, you will play an active part in growing several brands on Amazon. Our Account Managers have been able to turn several accounts into seven and eight-figure brands on Amazon through strategic selling and hard work.
- Optimizing Advertising on Amazon such as Amazon Sponsored Product Ads, Sponsored Brand Ads, Display Ads and more
- Managing relationships and having strong communication with clients and other Envision Horizons team members
- Creating reports for clients on a weekly basis while also taking a consultative approach when proposing new ideas and strategies
- Prioritizing Tasks and staying organized while balancing several brands and making sure that everything is operating smoothly
- Constant Learning of what is working on Amazon, the competitive landscape, and new features
- Representing Envision Horizons in everything you do to build our reputation as a thought leader and a trusted partner for brands
- 1-3 year(s) experience
- Bachelors Degree preferably in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering
- Experience with Pay Per Click advertising – Adwords is OK, but Amazon PPC is preferred
- Proficient in Excel Must be able to do vlookup, pivot tables, and other basic formulas
- Organized and able to multitask
- Must Love Ecommerce: We talk and live ecommerce all day every day, thus you have to be passionate about the topic to be a rock star in this position.
This is a full-time position. Candidate must be willing to commit extra hours when necessary for important events or time-sensitive tasks.
Compensation & Benefits:
The compensation for this position, which is commensurate with experience, is comprised of a base salary plus commission. The Account Manager’s commission is a percent of billings for all accounts they manage. Our client contracts are performance-based pricing thus when Account Manager improves a brand’s performance on Amazon, they too are compensated. Motivated and successful employees are compensated generously and are expected to make over six figures.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plus commission!
- The ability to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation
- Closed all major holidays
- Remote work environment
- Professional Development Opportunities, training, conferences etc.
How To Apply:
Send the below information
- In the body of the message please include a brand that you admire and why.