Who We Are:
Envision Horizons is a turnkey solution for brands selling on Amazon, Walmart, and Target ecommerce sites. Founded in 2017, our mission is to help brands of all sizes sell better with the retail giants. In addition to our consulting services and management, we are launching our proprietary analytics and bid adjusting technology as a SAAS later this year. We are a fast growing company looking for “go getters” to join our mission and team.
Our Core Values:
Be Inquisitive – be naturally curious, love working with data, and determined to find an answer.
Be A Boss – think like a business owner and be confident in your knowledge and expertise.
Get It Done – It is nearly impossible to know everything about Amazon, but the name of the game is being self-sufficient to find the answer and to get it done.
What You Will Do:
As an Account Coordinator, you will be collaborating with the Account Management team, helping to support their book of business and managing relationships with each brand that you oversee. Account Coordinators wear several hats but your core responsibilities will be to analyze trends and reports, Product Detail Page optimizations, Pay Per Click Advertising, Display Advertising, strategy and more. You will become an Amazon expert and clients will look to you for guidance on how to run their online business. You will also become familiar with our own proprietary software that is designed to make the team more effective. No two days will be the same!
How You Will Make A Difference:
Not only will you be a part of growing Envision Horizons, but as an Account Coordinator, you will play an active part in growing several brands on Amazon. Our Account Coordinators have been able to turn several accounts into seven and eight-figure brands on Amazon through strategic selling and hard work.
- Optimizing Advertising on Amazon such as Amazon Sponsored Product Ads, Sponsored Brand Ads, Display Ads and more
- Managing relationships and having strong communication with clients and other Envision Horizons team members
- Prioritizing Tasks and staying organized while balancing several brands and making sure that everything is operating smoothly
- Constant Learning of what is working on Amazon, the competitive landscape, and new features
- Representing Envision Horizons in everything you do to build our reputation as a thought leader and a trusted partner for brands
- 1-2 year(s) experience
- Bachelors Degree preferably in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering
- Experience with Pay Per Click advertising – Adwords is OK, but Amazon PPC is preferred
- Proficient in Excel must be able to do vlookup, pivot tables, and other basic formulas
- Organized and able to multitask
- Must Love ecommerce: We talk and live ecommerce all day every day, thus you have to be passionate about the topic to be a rock star in this position
This is a full-time position. Candidate must be willing to commit extra hours when necessary for important events or time-sensitive tasks.
Compensation & Benefits:
The compensation for this position, which is commensurate with experience, consists of a base salary plus commission. The Account Coordinator’s commission is a percent of net billings for all accounts they manage on ramped up and assigned accounts. Our client contracts are performance-based pricing thus when an Account Coordinator improves a brand’s performance on Amazon, they too are compensated. Motivated and successful employees are compensated generously and promoted.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plus commission
- The ability to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup
- Remote work environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Closed all major holidays
- Professional development opportunities, training, conferences etc.