Who We Are:
Envision Horizons is an ecommerce marketing and technology firm launched in 2017. Our team is composed of ecommerce experts and software engineers. It is our mission to be the strategic partner for multi-million dollar brands. We help them achieve their goals through human intelligence and expertise powered by our proprietary technology. We specialize in Amazon and Walmart, but as the ecommerce landscape changes we continue to adapt to strive to be on the cutting edge of new marketplaces and solutions for our clients.
Our Core Values:
Be Inquisitive – be naturally curious, love working with data, and determined to find an answer.
Be A Boss – think like a business owner and be confident in your knowledge and expertise.
Get It Done – It is nearly impossible to know everything about Amazon, but the name of the game is being self-sufficient to find the answer and to get it done.
What You Will Do:
As a Marketing Communications Analyst, you will assist in the development and implementation of Envision Horizons’ marketing strategy. You will be responsible for the creation and distribution of blog posts, social media content, case studies and other marketing materials across social media platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook, as well as our website. You will work closely with our website and sales teams to create tactical lead generating content based on SEO strategies.
How You Will Make A Difference:
You will be a key contributor in growing our client base and have the creative freedom to try new tactics.
- Assist with the development and implementation of our brand marketing strategy
- Create promotional marketing material (blog posts, social media content, case studies, etc.) and distribute in strategic online and offline channels
- Create and distribute social media content on various platforms including Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Collaborate with our website team to create tactical inbound lead-driving content based on SEO strategies
- Help promote publicity events and webinars
- Conduct market research
- Assist with other marketing related administrative tasks
- 1-3 year(s) experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in Excel must be able to do vlookup, pivot tables, and other basic formulas
- Organized and able to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with people on both a professional and personal level
- Disciplined and Determined to succeed
This is a full-time position. Candidate must be willing to commit extra hours when necessary for important events or time-sensitive tasks.
Compensation & Benefits:
The compensation for this position, which is commensurate with experience, is comprised of a base salary plus uncapped commission.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plus commission!
- The ability to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation
- Closed all major holidays
- Remote work environment
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Professional Development Opportunities, training, conferences etc.