Who We Are:
Envision Horizons is a turnkey solution for brands selling on Amazon, Walmart, and Target ecommerce sites. Founded in 2017, our mission is to help brands of all sizes sell better with the retail giants. In addition to our consulting services and management, we are launching our proprietary analytics and bid adjusting technology as a SAAS later this year. We are a fast growing company looking for “go getters” to join our mission and team.
Our Core Values:
Be Inquisitive – be naturally curious, love working with data, and determined to find an answer.
Be A Boss – think like a business owner and be confident in your knowledge and expertise.
Get It Done – It is nearly impossible to know everything about Amazon, but the name of the game is being self-sufficient to find the answer and to get it done.
What You Will Do:
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be the front line of our company’s prospect engagement and pipeline generation efforts. You will be in charge of identifying potential prospects, leveraging diverse outreach strategies, and engaging in strategic conversations with stakeholders. You should be a highly driven self-starter that is passionate about Envision Horizons’ services and converting interested prospects into new clients.
How You Will Make A Difference:
You will be a key contributor to growing our client base and have the creative freedom to try new tactics to get in front of target clients.
- Prospecting and Qualifying Leads – Generate, qualify and convert new leads through market research, networking, and cold outreach
- Growing New Business – Drive sales by prospecting, pitching, and selling Envision Horizon’s account management, advertising and strategy services to leaders in the consumer goods space
- Auditing Prospective Clients – Develop strategic audit presentations by analyzing brand profitability, margins, competitive landscapes, and advertising and sales metrics
- Leading Marketing Initiatives – Develop and execute Envision Horizon’s marketing plan to achieve marketing strategy KPIs
- Negotiating Strategic Partnerships – Grow and maintain strategic partnerships with influencer marketing, capital solutions and logistics companies
How to Apply:
- To apply for this position, please complete the online application and send a cold email to our CEO selling yourself and getting the first meeting (interview). We wish you luck in sealing the deal! 🙂
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with people on both a professional and personal level
- 1-3 year(s) experience in business development
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Disciplined and determined to succeed
- Proficient in Excel; must be able to do vlookup, pivot tables, and other basic formulas
- Organized and able to multitask
This is a full-time position. Candidate must be willing to commit extra hours when necessary for important events or time-sensitive tasks.
Compensation & Benefits:
The compensation for this position, which is commensurate with experience, consists of a base salary plus uncapped commission.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay plus commission
- The ability to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation
- Closed all major holidays
- Remote work environment
- Professional Development Opportunities, training, conferences etc.