CIVILIAN is looking for a Social Media Intern.
With its theme “Conscious Style,” CIVILIAN is a print/digital magazine with quality-art content featuring fashion, lifestyle, culture, and intimate dialogues. Past covers and pages have been graced by major and diverse talents like Agnez Mo, Estelle, Rumer Willis, Peter Facinelli, Jess Glynne, Aidan Alexander, Dinah Jane, Ben Barnes, Margaret Cho, Dr. Mehmet Oz, Cara Santana, and many more.
Create social media posts: graphics and captions.
Edit pre-existing templates in Photoshop.
Curate stock photos to fit aesthetic.
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts.
- Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop.
- Social Media background.
- Detail-oriented, organized, ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- Use the appropriate Brand colors, guidelines & layouts for each graphic.
- Amend designs after feedback.
*Must have an excellent working knowledge of updated AP writing style (2020- 2021).
We’re located in Midtown Manhattan.