ERPi is currently seeking a full-time Project Manager to provide on-site support at our Fairfax, Virginia and Washington, DC sites. This position is temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
The mission of the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) Supply Chain & Logistics, Office of Procurement & Logistics is to provide a data driven, resource optimized, cost effective, and clinically focused supply chain that ensures the delivery of the highest quality of care at the greatest value to the Veteran and the Veteran’s Family. This office provides support to all VHA healthcare facilities.
ERPi will support the design and control of database, automated / electronic records, and supply chain informatics within the current and future healthcare supply chain information systems. We also will support the creation of System Security Plans, Authorization to Operate (ATO), and Performance Work Statements (PWS) in responses to Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms).
The ideal candidate will be an energetic professional supporting fast-moving and wide-ranging projects and initiatives. The candidate should be innovative and strategic and have a passion for motivating and engaging stakeholders. Help the team develop essential communications products, including, risk management plans and project financials, including project issue and strategic level briefings. Communications are a key function to support initiatives and to build awareness.
The IT Products Project Manager responsibilities may include:
• Develop tailored project plans to proactively plan project tasks and schedule resources for timely delivery of contract requirements.
• Manage day-to-day client relationships and communications and represent ERPi at client progress meetings and briefings.
• Work closely with the customer to understand requirements, identify information and data elements that must be captured.
• Prepare progress reports and client briefings.
• Manage project financials against project budget and revenue/profit goals.
• Establish and maintain project issue and risk management plans.
• Establish and oversee an overall project governance structure.
• Support client growth initiatives by identifying additional opportunities and scoping/responding to follow-on tasks.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• BA/BS Required in related field
• 7 or more years of consulting experience
• 4+ years experience leading agile software development projects preferably for large scale organizations and/or national level programs
• One Project Management Certification: Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, CSM, or SAFe Agilist
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to define, collect, and analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make logical decisions.
• Experienced leading Data Analytics based teams and projects
• Strong knowledge of front-end dashboards such as MS PowerBI
• Experienced leading software releases and/or has served as Scrum Master
• Proven experience developing detailed project plans, project budgets, resource plans, and risk management plans in a software product based environment
• Demonstrates a firm understanding of software requirements and interoperability between systems of systems.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative, results-driven environment
• Ability to analyze and translate functional business requirements from stakeholders into detailed tasks for Design and Development teams
• Background in Software development and testing
• Strong understanding of the SDLC and best practices
• Ability to communicate and present technical concepts and analysis to technical and non-technical audiences
• Self-motivated and thrives in a team environment
• Able to juggle multiple projects at a single time
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Experience with various software tracking tools such as Jira
• Experience with SQL development
• Experience with C, C++, C#
• Masters Degree preferred
• Experienced supporting multiple project or delivery teams, simultaneously
• Experienced supporting cloud, managed services and advanced analytics
CLEARANCE: Public Trust