ERPi has an exciting new opportunity for you to join us as a Stakeholder Engagement Sustainment Analyst in Washington, DC!
We are committed to providing superior support to the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), assisting in the seamless care for Veterans, including access to a complete electronic health record (EHR) and shared, transparent care pathways with the Department of Defense (DoD) and community providers. Currently the VA is undertaking an enterprise-wide Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) effort through the procurement of the Cerner commercial electronic health record software, and with our help, this modernization will result in a common, single, lifetime health record that both DoD and VA can access, with anticipated improvements in patient care and safety.
In this role, you will support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program and support joint SaAB change management (CM) process and field-facing CM activities to directly support the OEHRM CM team. Activities include:
- Determine downstream and upstream change impacts; address site communication needs determined by the joint SaAB change approvals
- Develop site communication materials related to approved changes in conjunction with the SEs and the SOs and the correlating DoD team
- Support distribution of 508 compliant FFCM sustainment artifacts; maintain sustainment online repository with site communication sustainment artifacts
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience. An additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Strong leadership, written/oral communications, analysis, data gathering and organization skills
- Experience managing Information Technology related projects.
- Well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress.
- Able to identify and mitigate risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific /technical discipline
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the VA
- Experience implementing Electronic Health Records
Clearance: Ability to obtain a Public Trust