ERPi is a professional services management ﬁrm, dedicated to values of trust and integrity. Our mission is to deliver professional services as a trusted agent and expert enterprise program management services for Federal clients.
ERPi is currently searching for a full-time Training Specialist for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), whose role is to ensure assigned training outputs meet Veterans Experience Office (VEO) standards and that training strategies are viable, cost efficient, and meet the needs of project. In addition to Instructional Design and Development, this role must integrate into the management and operations teams to support content changes and process improvements. For training development, to ensure high quality in short timeframes this role will require coordinating team skill sets around busy schedules and clear communication with both the training team and with project stakeholders.
Essential Job Duties:
- Conduct and deliver training in both a virtual WebEx and in-person training environment to VA call center agents and supervisors, ensuring a high-quality product and in a method that is easily understood
- Create and maintain VEO employee training trackers (new-hire and continuous learning training) for agents and supervisors.
- Maintain and forecast training needs and schedules
- Collaborate with project management staff, QA and training development team to maximize effective curriculum and content based on QAmanagement feedback
- Provide knowledge on all content, knowledge articles, job aides, and training for call center associates and leadership
- Work with subject matter experts to gather and ensure incorporation of best practices into course content
- Assess opportunities for continued improvement, set goals and establish metrics for success
- Create and develop training curriculum and training materials.
- Create and develop training scenarios and update comprehensive training environment data resources to ensure that systems training mimics the production environment systems tools regularly used by employees.
- Work extensively with business partners and SMEs to perform needs analysis, develop learning objectives and design deliverables that meet learner and stakeholder needs and organizational quality standards develop qualitative and quantitative assessment tools to measure learner requirements, competencies and organizational quality standards.
- Review and approve the training modules and coordinate with the team to bring consistency and alignment with training and work instructions that allow trainees to demonstrate competence in content and performance effectiveness.
- Develop knowledge transfer, team building, and provide effective feedback.
- Coordinate creation and implementation of the action plan in cooperation with the team to effectively utilize the training environment and systems resources.
- Communicate with training team and ask for feedback on how to strengthen individual and overall team performance.
- Review, evaluate, and modify existing and proposed curriculums and recommend changes to policies and procedures as applicable.
- Support the Training Manager with assigned duties and acts as the department’s subject matter expert.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least three (3) years of training experience in a call center environment
- Must have experience with both in-person and e-learning development over WebEx training, virtual testing, content development and curriculum design
- Experience with Microsoft Professional, SharePoint, e-learning software, and publishing software, as well as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Acrobat Pro or other training delivery tools
- Must display a creative ability to come up with solutions that effectively meet the various training needs of the projects, within constraints of deadlines, resources, and budget
- Exceptional client management and business acumen skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Must have proven experience managing large groups of people in a training environment
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Experience with the Department of Veteran Affairs or government contracting a plus
- Experience with SalesForce and Calabrio highly preferred
CLEARANCE: Public Trust