Text “INTERN” to 734-526-4660
The Summer 2021 Market Research Intern will assist with tasks during phases of the research project life cycle, including survey design, questionnaire development, ensuring data quality, analysis, and report development.
This is a paid, temporary Summer Internship estimated to last a few months, or as long as business needs require. The Intern will work daily on a full-time (40 hour week) schedule. Current students will be considered as long as classes are outside of working hours.
Earning credit hours for current educational studies possible: student required to set expectations for what is needed.
- Must have 1 year academic and/or practical experience with survey or market research methodologies.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of basic statistics, research procedures, and survey methodology.
- Successful completion of coursework in graduate-level statistics and survey methodology helpful.
- Must have experience working with a data analysis package (SPSS highly preferred).
- Moderate to Advanced-level Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple project assignments simultaneously.
- Must have excellent use of time management.
- Must show strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated, and possess a desire to work in market research with data and numbers.
- Must exhibit high ethical standards.
- Must have above average communication skills (written and verbal).
- Able to work effectively within a team-oriented, highly collaborative environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.