Role and Scope of Position:
Works closely with management to conduct research, capture data and assist in projects as assigned.
- Fulfills tasks set out by supervisors or management
- Performs research as requested
- Assists with the management of databases and input of information, data, and records
- Obtain sand assembles statistical and other related information
- Prepare various reports and summaries of information
- Shadow multiple positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Engineering Students in their final year pursuing a B.S. in Electrical or Mechanical
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor