Content is king, as they say, but not all content (or job descriptions) are equally appealing to today’s digitally-savvy, time-strapped audiences.
For more than a decade, EX.CO has been helping publishers and brands engage their audiences with the most relevant digital experiences that drive measurable results. If you’ve taken a poll, trivia, survey or engaged with any dynamic video content in the past 10 years, chances are you’ve already experienced our industry-leading technology. What you likely haven’t seen is the unparalleled wealth of unique audience insights we can then provide our partners on the backend.
With a growing roster of premium, global clients (think CBS, Netflix, Macy’s, Lego, ESPN, HuffPost, VICE) and backing from great investors like Disney and Saban Ventures, we’re primed to expand our team with more exceptional talent. Are you an innovative & creative self-starter who is amazing to work with? If yes, this job could be for you.
EX.CO is looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our rapidly growing Sales team.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) generates outbound qualified and engaged leads for EX.CO’s Global SaaS team; using the most advanced sales technology, you’ll be researching, prospecting, and qualifying strategic contacts across regions.
We’re looking for a highly motivated hands-on individual with a strong drive for success, ability to work under pressure and under strict timelines.
As part of this role, you will be:
- Generate new business opportunities for EX.CO sales teams across different regions and audiences.
- Develop the vision and strategy for our SaaS program, with a focus on the performance of key outbound metrics
- Use business intelligence tools to research target accounts and prospects through various channels (web, social media, LinkedIn, etc) to assess potential.
- Work closely with EX.CO’s Marketing and Sales departments in order to build BDR campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity.
- Maintain engagement with leads through proactive follow-up communications.
- Route and handoff lead to internal teams based on predetermined qualification criteria.
- Communicate and collaborate with team members on best practices and processes.
And it will be awesome if you have:
- 1-3 years experience as an SDR or BDR, preferably in a SaaS platform software
- The ability to assess the effectiveness of strategies and tactics, and continually adapting and improving
- Develop innovative and efficient strategies to deliver consistent results
- Knowledge and skill at managing a comprehensive marketing “stack” of systems and tools
- Extremely strong verbal and written communicator, familiar with enterprise business communication standards
- The ambition and a self-starter mentality. You’re ready to dive headfirst, learn, and grow with the company
- Highly proactive, positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic
- You have the ability to self-motivate, prioritize and manage unstructured time
- You are organized and can manage to communicate and engaging with a large number of leads
- Sales or digital advertising experience: a plus.