Through hands-on experience as well as observational and mentorship activities, the Enterprise Information Management IT Intern will have the opportunity to learn about several aspects of Information Technology, Biotechnology and working in a real business environment.
- Understanding of Data Model Tools and Data Life Cycles.
- Design, build, and analyze the Existing data Models and Tuning the Data Models to fit the Business requirements.
- Collaborate with Architects and other Data Specialists to identify opportunities for Tuning and enhancing the existing data Models.
- Evaluate Graph DB and design a data Model that fits both Graph and data science needs.
- Knowledge about Data Quality, Metadata Management, and other areas of Data Management
- Understanding on Best practices for Data Governance and fixing the Data Quality Issues.
- Proof of concepts for various Data Governance techniques.