Sports Operations Intern (2021)
EXACT Sports is the one top mental training partners for athletes in North America. We are most well-known for our behavioral assessments and sport psychology tools. These tools (used by professional, collegiate, and youth athletes) help players in sport monitor and increase characteristics such as motivation, confidence, competitiveness, leadership, and mental toughness. With the influence from our college partners, EXACT introduced the National College Development Camp program in 2009, which has turned into the largest ID camp program in the United States — hosting over 100 events per year in soccer, volleyball, basketball, and baseball.
Given the current pandemic, the spring internship can be 100% remote and summer will be blended. Students near our Chicago office, that are interested in participating in-office are welcome to select their office schedule (or work remotely as well).
Marketing & content development
- Social media (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat) management
- Strategic analysis including competitor review
- News sites, blog posts, interviews/articles
- Event promotions with sports brands and venues
Psychology research & curriculum development
- Research behavioral & cognitive training activities
- Evaluate methods for assessing athletes mental potential
Camp organization and planning – prepare logistics for event(s) hosted around the nation on university campuses and large sports complexes, this includes but is not limited to:
- Date identification & venue selection
- Staff management & coordination
- Travel analysis
- Equipment & materials planning
If you do not meet these, please don’t hesitate to tell us why you still should be considered!
- Soph, Jun, Senior, Masters – Must have completed at least your freshman year at an accredited undergraduate institution.
- “Can-Do” Attitude – Must be a self-starter able to take on remote project work and interact with peers and company leaders.
Unpaid for remote and paid for at-office/event work
This internship gives you a robust skillset and future opportunity for employment at EXACT.
- Paid travel: Should you travel with us, all expenses (meals, travel, lodging) paid
- Free Merch: Get kitted with sponsored camp apparel!
- Diverse work environment: work for a sports company, a technology company, and an entrepreneurial company, all at once!
- Growth opportunity: Several of our interns have gone on to accept a fellowship and even full time roles at EXACT! Others have gone to work for professional sports teams and others.
- Reference Letter / Course Credits (if applicable or requested)
Apply at https://exactsports.com/internship/