Help create a lasting impact for our individual customers as we democratize leadership development! We are scaling rapidly, and are looking for a consultative partner to help our customers thrive in an era of uncertainty. We are seeking ambitious, self-starters who are passionate about owning the sales life-cycle at a hyper-growth organization.
We are looking for a dynamic B2C SaaS Sales Representative to assist prospective customers by presenting ExecOnline solutions to add/increase our program enrollment (and client impact!). You’ll carry a quota in a new and promising sales channel, and close participants within our growing B2C segment.
In this role you will:
- Respond to inbound client leads, cultivate referrals from our participants, and grow our presence via cold outreach
- Own the sales life cycle from prospecting, to scheduling meetings, to closing the individual sale
- Drive our B2C sales efforts and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Serve as an ambassador for ExecOnline’s suite of experiences to educate your clients
- Be accountable for your monthly quotas to hit quarterly revenue goals
- Report progress and deliver forecasts on your efforts based on Salesforce and team-managed reports
- Participate in strategy meetings to help shape offerings and the direction of the sales team – you’re a huge component of our success!
What positions you for success:
- 3+ years of experience selling or marketing professional services to individual customers
- Experience in a creative growth organization in EdTech, SaaS, or online higher education is a plus
- Drive for results. You jump on inbound leads, and proactively reach out to new prospects
- Experience engaging and handling a high volume of activity
- Consistently exceeds quotas and key performance metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Business acumen, can articulate the value of our services to prospective participants
- Intellectually curious; coachable and a fast learner with growth mentality
- Flexible, agile, willing to take initiative and can work independently
- College / University education (4-year degree) from an accredited school
What you’ll get:
- Competitive base salary + commission
- 20 days paid vacation
- Stock options
- Highly subsidized health insurance
- Access to our full suite of learning experiences, including certification programs from our renowned school partners.
- Paid parental leave
- A host of other perks!