The Company :
Commercial and personal line insurance carriers rely on EXL as a key business partner through our Castle High Value and EXL Risk Control service offerings. We offer a variety of field appraisal, inspection and risk control services to support our clients’ underwriting processes. EXL delivers industry-leading professionalism, quality and turn-around time, and our innovative solutions help our clients keep ahead of the competition. https://www.exlservice.com/survey-and-risk-control
EXL is looking for energetic and self-directed individuals with excellent customer service and organizational skills to schedule onsite appointments with policyholders and help homeowners submit their own photos through our ASSIST self-survey products. Job duties include outbound and inbound phone calls, logging all contacts in the system, email follow-ups, coordinating schedules with 3-6 Field Consultants and supporting homeowner questions on self-surveys.
This is a work-from-home entry-level position with the starting pay at $13/hour, the company offers an excellent training program to get you started All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their qualifications. Come join the EXL Survey and Risk Control team!
- Work from home
- Flexibility of work hours
- Competitive Benefits package
- Robust training and support
- Excellent culture and team
- Career advancement opportunities
- Responsible for contacting Policyholders via phone to schedule appointments for Field Consultants on our traditional field survey products. A key component of this process is explaining the reason for the field visit, building policyholder trust, and alleviating any concerns.
- Responsible for providing a “concierge” service to Homeowners on our ASSIST products, aiding them with installing our photo-capture app onto their mobile phone, and supporting any technical questions they may have
- Responsible for contacting Underwriters and Agents as necessary for support with the scheduling process
- Responsible for ensuring Field Consultants’ calendars are sufficiently booked in a manner that maximizes their productivity (e.g. efficient appointment routes)
- Responsible for keeping work order statuses update to date in the system, while canceling and suspending requests when appropriate.
- Responsible for communicating to management and Field Consultants any changes or updates to schedules, while keeping management and staff posted on any unusual situations, instructions, etc
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, technological proficiency, and the drive to exceed client expectations
- Demonstrates high emotional intelligence through good listening and problem solving skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, meet deadlines, multi-task and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Ability to solve problems/technical difficulties with a variety of variables
- Ability to effectively respond to questions from managers, underwriters, agents, and policyholders.
- Strong analytical skills and resourcefulness
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and handle time sensitive urgencies