2021 Summer Intern Program
Experian is very excited to share this internship opportunity with you. Yes, we are still in the middle of a global pandemic but let’s not let that stop us! Our 2021 Summer Internship Program will be a remote experience this year (thanks COVID). But please be rest assured that we have plans in place to make sure you won’t miss a beat by not being in the office. You will be connected, supported and have great opportunities to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced, innovative global company.
· Think broadly and have questions about data, facts and other information?
· Interested in researching new ideas and technologies?
· Looking for a great place to start your career?
Interns will work on challenging and meaningful projects with a clear understanding of your contribution to our organization. The Internship Program is a full time 10-week program focused on providing you with practical business experience. The program will offer hands-on experience into the world of Experian. It allows participants to develop leadership skills, broaden their understanding of the concepts learned in school and “get a taste of the real world” before they are fully committed to it. Our program is designed to help you develop, build community and have fun.
What you’ll be doing
Throughout the program you will be collaborating with your peers and exposed to all parts of Experian North America. This experience is guaranteed to help build your resume and prepare you for a future in corporate finance.
Throughout the program, you will be exposed to:
· Meaningful Projects
· Executive Speaker Series
· Intern Projects Showcase
· Opportunity to build your skills and confidence
What your background looks like
· Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university
· Proven ability to work independently and make good decisions with minimal direction
· Strong analytical skills- analyze complex data, draw accurate conclusions, and make business recommendations
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Word
· Sound communication skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simpler terms, and effectively influence both peers and senior leadership.
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow. We embrace our diversity yet share similar values and growth mindsets.
We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
EOE including Disability/Veteran