Experian is very excited to share this internship opportunity with you. Yes, we are still in the middle of a global pandemic but let’s not let that stop us! Our 2021 Summer Internship Program will be a remote experience this year (thanks COVID). But please be rest assured that we have plans in place to make sure you won’t miss a beat by not being in the office. You will be connected, supported, and have great opportunities to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced, innovative global company.
The Experian Summer Internship Program is a unique opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience in a fast-paced, innovative company, all while working with the latest technology and tools! Our Interns work 40 hours per week, in one of two start dates:
· Date 1 runs May 17 – July 23
· Date 2 runs June 14 – August 20th
- Interested in researching new ideas and technologies?
- Looking for a great place to start your career?
We’re looking for a creative and dynamic student looking to take their marketing skills and weave that into a forward-thinking employee experience program here at Experian. As an Experian Intern, you will work on challenging assignments with a clear understanding of your contribution to our organization. Our program will include weekly remote “intern-only” events including meeting executive leaders, career development workshops, happy hours or game nights and many opportunities to network with your fellow interns.
As an Employee Experience Intern you will be joining a very passionate, diverse, and funny team (we think so!) of HR business partners, while having frequent interaction and exposure to several business stakeholders and partners in Marketing, Creative and Strategy teams. We strongly believe in bringing your whole self to work – here our differences and values and respected and celebrated.
You will have opportunity to work with ownership and implement many of your ideas, while having the opportunity to learn and gain experience through mentorship, shadowing and on the job learning.
- Assist creating a strategy to connect our employee experience with our business mission, making sure employees feel deeply connected to our purpose in their day-to-day experiences.
- Research and analyze employee experience across employee lifecycle using data captured across touch points (observation, focus groups, people metrics and interviews) to uncover experience gaps, make concrete improvement recommendations and provide insights.
- Consistently reinforce ECS brand, culture and mission throughout communication channels and initiatives.
- Produce engaging and informative written and visual content (Slack posts, Intranet Articles, PowerPoint Presentations, Newsletters, etc.) that connect to our employee experience strategy.
- Assist with planning and executing virtual events/actions in partnership with our Culture Committee.
- Participate in employee resource groups and other Diversity & Inclusion forums to guarantee alignment with employee experience.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Business, or related undergraduate degree.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate across multiple teams
- Creatively minded and analytically grounded.
- A solid interest in customer experience, organizational development, company culture
- Strong writing, editing skills – excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Solid teamwork, with a positive and professional approach to relationship management.
- Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments.
Preferred Qualifications and Experiences
- Experience using Design Thinking to solve problems with a consumer-centric approach.
- Design background and proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere Pro) is a plus.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.