The Exporta Technologies management team is in the process to interview and hire a Chief of Staff for our Latin American and United States Growth Operations.
Exporta Technologies is currently expanding its B2B Marketplace. We currently service small to industrial buyers in North America. Our Supply network encompasses 5000+ manufacturers and distributors in Mexico, Peru, Colombia, Argentina and Ecuador.
We want a person who possesses expertise and has material experience at a venture-backed Technology company in: (1) Recruitment (the ability to systematically target, source, recruit and onboard candidates aiming to join our team), (2) Team Operations Management (the ability to manage multiple projects that help team managers have the tools and systems for their players to be effective) and (3) Managing Relationships (the ability to collaborate with our investors, the management team, and external stakeholders invested in the long term success of Exporta).
Exporta is thought of as a professional sports team. We have a growing World Class team with operations in North, Central and South America.
Exporta was born at the Harvard innovation Lab; its investors include Valor Equity Partners (Tesla, Uber, SpaceX), Felicis (Shopify, Twitch, Wish), and Pear VC (Doordash, Dropbox).
Day to day responsibilities:
- Management of Objectives and Key Results for Team Recruitment and Team Wellbeing
- Management of Objectives and Key Results to act on the continuous feedback collected from our players on their tools, health, nutrition, and general wellbeing
- Ownership of relationships with colleges and universities in North, Central and Latin America
- Ownership of relationships with professional recruitment and coacing firms who further our team
Projects to support:
- Engineering recruitment
- Sales recruitment
- Implementation of performance feedback systems
- Management of international team operations
- Management of global team events
Ideal teammate description:
The candidate for this role must have material experience working in a managerial role in a Technology company that has raised at least a Series A round of funding.
As Chief of Staff the candidate will report directly to the CEO of our organization and be responsible for a department that emcompasses Recruitment and Team Coordination.
The ideal person for this position:
- Has skill in Recruitment and understands how to systematically source world-class talent in Latin America and the U.S.
- Has skill in Human Capital management and understans how to research and implement the best available tools to ensure high team performance
- Has skill in Management and the ability to rally and lead a group of motivated individual around high stakes KPIs and OKRs.