Eye Level Learning is an after-school, supplemental learning program that aids students in Math and English. Eye Level of Summit is looking for Math and English Instructors to start immediately after training. All teaching materials and training will be provided. We are looking for individuals who can be energetic, possess good communication skills and have a passion for teaching. This will be a year-round part-time position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with students in small groups helping them finish their pre-assigned booklets and instructing them through new concepts
- Grade homework booklets and set up classroom before each session
- Discuss student progress with Center Director and take part in discussions with parents when requested by the Center Director
- Provide basic assistance with Center operations
- Be motivating and encouraging with all students
- Punctuality and accountability is a must