ezTagile is a fast-growing Agile solutions company committed to delivering tailored solutions to clients across multiple industries through our top tier expertise and experience. We have developed a highly transparent, collaborative environment to foster our mutually supportive, exploratory culture. We strongly value flexibility and innovation.
We are offering a Paid Remote Communications and Social Media position internship with high growth potential to directly assist our Branding and Communications Director and team members.
If you are self-motivated, driven, and seeking a position where you can rapidly learn and grow, we would love to discover if you could be part of our team. For more information on ezTagile or our leadership team, please visit our website at https://eztagile.com.
Candidates must be undergraduates in the last 2 years of their undergraduate experience who are willing to work remotely, eligible to work in the U.S., and willing to undergo a background check. Work will be flexible and is expected to range from 10-20 hours a week.
Responsibilities within this role include:
· Developing a social media content plan that is consistent with the company’s brand identity.
· Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
· Create infographics and visuals for all our social media platforms
· Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
· Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
· Create videos tutorials 2-3 minutes on Agile
· Create regular blog content
· Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
· Proofreading and editing all communications
· Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
· Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
· Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players, and coordinate actions
· Attracting traffic to ezTagile website eztagile.com
To be successful in this role a candidate should have:
· Experience with Video production and edition
· Active Social media
· Graphic design skills
· Attention to detail in all aspects of work, from accuracy to grammar
· Strong time management skills
· Ability to work closely with others in a small business environment
· Proactive and driven
· Professionalism and a positive attitude
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Social Media and video edition
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field